Saturday 18 October 2014

New Beginnings.

A year & a few months and I'M BACK!

Might not be the best timing but God willing, I'll try to leave something here for you.
Every two weeks maybe? .. a month .. ? or whenever I feel inspired. 

I need some consistency up in here.
Can I get an Amen brother? 

--

So NEW BEGINNINGS huh?

This past year has been extremely busy hence my absence; 
      but I'm aware that busy is an understatement for the years ahead.

Despite my 'busy-ness', I've learnt A LOT of things..
     ... about myself, life, people . . just everything!
Now I'm a little bit wiser & stronger!!
Jheeeeeeeze!! Haha don't mind me.

In my upcoming posts,
I'll share parts of what I've learnt in the hope that it encourages & inspires you.

I'm not fully grown yet, still learning 
  so as I embark on this new chapter in my life ..
    [Did someone say UNDERGRAD? Yep that's me.. GLORY TO GOD],
        I'll keep you all posted as it all unravels.

Thanks for stopping by...

Peace, love and m&m's

x

No comments:

Post a Comment