Thursday 12 February 2015

#1 CURRENT FAVOURITES


The first 'Current Favourites' post!!

YAAAAAAAAY!! I'm sticking with the plan. Thank God.

Here are a few songs that have been on repeat for days now.

Enjoy & update your playlist :D

                    

                                Twale by Flo
I came across this song unexpectedly and I'm glad I did.
I absolutely LOVE IT!! It's a great worship song that always moves my spirit. The lyrics are just MWAH! Just incase you were wondering, 'Twale' means Respect I believe. 


                          Godwin by Korede Bello
I love me some Korede Bello!! Can't believe He is only 17 rn. Such amazing talent!! I don't think I'm a fully fledged #BELLOVER yet hahaa. It's the message behind the song that attracts me. Every truimph you experience, na GODWIN over that matter.
I DON BECOME DOCTOR, GODWIN!! Amen ooo .. 5.5 years and counting :D


                             Awww by Di'ja
Ever since her part in Mavins Dorobucci, I've been on the look out for her!     I like that she has a unique style which works for her. This song has CUUUUTEEEE written all over it especially for all my  lovers out there haha, enjoy! 


Aye Dun by Wande Coal
This was the first song I listened to this year 2015. I rinsed it out for the first week this year & I still love it!! 


My Darlin' by Tiwa Savage
This was a huge favourite of mine last year. I remember when I heard the song for the first time, I wasn't feeling it but when the video came out,     I fell in love! I practically watched the video every day when it came out. I don't watch it everyday rn .. ain't nobady got time for that. But I still love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment