Saturday 21 February 2015

Seasonal Friendships.

Haaaaaalo and ..
Welcome to    'M O M E N TS  W I TH OH-R eH!'
I just ran that in my head as though I have my own tv show, hahaa
Did you picture that??  

No  ?

Oh :/ .. I guess I'm in one of my 'unique' zones.

Since you didn't get it, I shall get back to the reason why I'm here.

To talk about S E A S O N A L   F R I E N D S H I P S.


I find it rather strange when I look back on how some of my friendships have gone from '100 to 0'.
When I say '100 to 0', I mean those friends to whom I was REALLY close with a couple months/years or even weeks ago but today we only say the occasional 'hello' 'hi' 'bye' or don't even speak to each other. Not because of betrayal but it just happened like so. Weird huh?!. I'm a 1001% sure this has happened to you before.  
Your previous 'ride or die' has now become the regular Tom, Dick & Harry to you. 

I pondered on this for a while,
then it dawned on me .  .  .

       As SEASONS come and go, so do friends.


 'There is a time to hug someone and a time to stop holding so tightly'                                   - Ecclesiastes 3:5 (ERV)
I only discovered this version of this particular verse some days ago, and boy oh boy I do love the bible. Need I say more??


Don't be offended if we aren't as close anymore or perhaps you're not as close to that person you once called 'bestfriend'.
The truth of the matter is, the season to which you were needed in their life is most likely over hence why you grew apart..

O U C H
That HURT right?
But it's the truth.

If you're going through this presently and are unsure of what to do perhaps because it hurts not being as close to that person as you were before then PRAY. Prayer is everything. Also THINK, think very well.

As the bible says, 'there is a time to hug someone and a time to stop holding so tight'.
Perhaps it's time to stop holding onto him/her so tight. You just might never know. 

Don't force that friendship my brother!

God bless you all.


Before I leave, imma leave you all with a current favourite song of mine. I just had to.
My playlist is ever changing so Enjoy.

                        Katapot by Reekado Banks




Peace, love & Moi moi 
P.S. I made moi moi today *backflips* or beans cake as my 'english' people will call it so recipe soon come.
If you don't know what that is, google it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment