Friday 1 March 2013

NOW or NEVER.

Just wanted to share something I read a while back with you.

It's probably something you've heard enough times.

It's all about TIMING.
Timing! Timing!! Timing!!!

I happened to come across something during one of my devotionals which said 'to get the best out of life, you must operate daily with a sense of time'.

Timing is extremely important; it is either NOW or NEVER; not LATER but NOW.

There is a time for everything, and everything on Earth has its special season according to Ecclesiastes 3:1 in the bible

Procrastination is something we've all done at one point.
I still do it sometimes.
But it's not safe, it only brings anxiety, uneasiness and unsteadiness.
I mean there is nothing stopping you from getting your work over and done with right NOW!

The final part of my devotional said, 'every second or minute you waste today will become wasted years tomorrow'. 

I remember when I was young, my mummy used to say, 'tick says the clock tick tick, what you have to do, do quick'. So ladies and gents, try to use your time effectively, you can achieve something that will change your destiny for the best in such a small space of time.

This is something I need to work on aswell.

Okay, you can rush off to finish your work NOW!
Thanks for spending a few seconds to read this post.

Till next time :]


No comments:

Post a Comment